1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE PURCHASE
- 1.2.IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, SINCE YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE YSL WEBSITE YOU ARE DEEM TO HAVE ACCEPT THESE TERMS WHICH CREATES A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT. YOU ARE BOUND TO HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS IF YOU WISH TO USE ANY OF THE YSL WEBSITE. WHERE THERE ARE ANY INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, PRIVATE POLICY AND THE ONLINE PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THESE ONLINE PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL PREVAIL.
- 1.3.PRESENTED TO YOU; NO CHANGES (ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS) WILL BE ACCEPTED BY YSL AS WELL AS APPLICABLE MALAYSIAN LAW AND WILL NOT ALTER OR AFFECT THE RIGHTS OF EITHER PARTY UNDER THESE TERMS.
- 1.4.YSL may change, update or amend any part of these Terms at any time at their discretion as well as correcting errors or updating information on the website at any time without notice including prices and availability of Products. If it does so, YSL will post such changes on http://www.yslsb.com/estore/ecommerce_policies.asp. IF ANY FUTURE CHANGES ARE UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU SHOULD DISCONTINUE USING THE YSL WEBSITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE YSL WEBSITE NOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF NOTICE OF ANY SUCH CHANGES, WILL INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS, AND OF ANY SUCH CHANGES.
- 1.5.To use any of the YSL website, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are under the required age, you may still use the YSL website, but only if the account you are using was created and registered by your parent or legal guardian.
2. USING THE YSL WEBSITE
When you accept these Terms and complete the registration process (if you have not already done so), you will be ready to use the YSL website, Remember, do not reveal your YSL ID identifier or password to anyone else. Your YSL ID account may be at risk if you allow someone uses this information irresponsibly.
3. CONTRACT BETWEEN YSL AND YOU
- 3.1.When you placed an order to purchase the Products using YSL website, this will be an offer by you to purchase the Products. Once you accept and the order is processed and payment accepted by the YSL website, this constitutes and acceptance of your order subject to the Terms of this online purchase.
- 3.2.Once the online purchase is accepted and successful, and order confirmation will appear on the screen. Your order will be processed with a consignment note number being generated and email will be send out to you. Following email will informing you that the Product is on the way and you may track the delivery together with the consignment number on the YSL website.
4.1.When you access the website, YSL may collect the following information:
a. anonymous web statistics collected as you browse the website;
b. personal information you knowingly provide us.
- 4.2.Some portions of the website may require that you provide your personal information. Personal information refers to all and any information relating to you (including, but not limited to your name, contact number, email address and mailing address) obtained by YSL via your access to our use of this website.
- 4.3.You agree that YSL may use your personal information for planning, research, design and marketing of services, rendering assistance to law enforcement, government or regulatory agencies, or complying with any applicable laws or any order of court.
- 4.4.Any information disclosed by you in the public areas of the website (such as social networking links, comment columns and forums) becomes public information. YSL do not control information published in these public areas or in their associated links and you are devised to exercise caution when disclosing information in these areas.
5. PRICES AND PAYMENT
- 5.1.Prices and any additional related charges (where applicable) are as published on the website for the product(s) and the On-Site Support Services on the date of your order.
- 5.2.Goods and Services Tax (GST), sales tax and delivery charges, if any, will be added to your order at current rates unless stated otherwise.
- 5.3.You agree that the details which you are providing in the order are true, accurate, current and complete and that the details of any credit or debit card used are correct and your own.
- 5.4.Confirmation of your payment will be displayed on screen followed up by an email once it has been authorized and accepted. If payment has been withheld by the banks/payment gateway for whatever reason, even if the transaction was successful, YSL will have the discretion to defer the delivery or cancel the order, in which case you will be notified by email and telephone call from our customer care center (“YSL Care Center”).
- 5.5.YSL accepts no liability if a payment is refused or declined by the bank and/or credit/debit card supplier for any reason, whatsoever.
- 5.6.YSL will make every effort to ensure that all products and/or services published on the website are correctly priced. However, if a mistake or typographical error results in a product or service being incorrect priced, YSL will notify inadvertent purchasers accordingly and we will NOT have an obligation to provide the product(s) and/or YSL website at such incorrect price. In such instances, reasonable discretion will be used to resolve such matters.
- 5.7.YSL accepts no liability for any loss or damage, arising directly or indirectly, as a result of a payment being refused or declined.
- 5.8.The Valens LED Lightings membership discount is not applicable for online purchase.
6. DELIVERY OF PRODUCT(S) & WARRANTY
- 6.1.Your order will be delivered within thirty (30) working days after successful clearance of your payment for the purchase unless specified otherwise (for special order products) or the product(s) you ordered is temporarily unavailable, in which case you will be notified through email and/or telephone by our YSL personnel. If you do not receive the product within the stipulated days herein, you are to contact YSL at the number shown below. For International and Overseas orders, such orders will be delivered within forty five (45) days after successful clearance of your payment. We will inform you via email of your order and encourage you to print out or save a copy of your order.
- 6.2.Products ordered shall be delivered by our authorized courier agent to the address provided by you in the order. Please note that to minimize the likelihood of mistake delivery and/or theft, you MUST be available to accept personal delivery and sign acknowledgement of the delivery for the order, which delivery shall be subject to production of the identification documents stated in clause 6.7 below.
- 6.3.If the product(s), including the replacement product(s) mentioned in clause 6.7, is not delivered on the first delivery attempt, our authorized courier agent will leave a note for you to make arrangements for a second delivery or to collect the purchased product(s) at such time and place mentioned therein.
- 6.4.If you do not collect the product(s) from our authorized courier agent/outlets within five (5) working days from the date of the delivery attempt (“The Collection Period”), the purchased product(s) will be returned to our central storage facility and you can, in the succeeding 90-days working period (“The Holding Period”) make an appointment via email to YSL Website and thereafter, collect the purchased product(s) personally at our YSL Store Selangor, the address of which is stated below. Any package remaining uncollected after the expiry of the Holding Period will be forfeited.
- 6.5.A fee may be imposed on you if additional delivery is required, whether requested by you or otherwise, for any reason following an successful delivery attempt by YSL. No charges to the delivery address and/or delivery dates shall be entertained once an order has been made by you on the website.
6.6.You agree that there will be no refund for the purchase of the Product(s) and we shall not be held responsible in any way in the event that we are not able to delivery to you or you are unable to collect the product(s) due to any of the following reasons:
- you are unavailable to accept personal delivery of the product(s) at the time agreed;
- you failed to collect the product(s) at the designated time and place;
- the address that you have provided cannot be located;
- you are not contactable by means of the contact numbers provided by you; or
- the information disclosed by you is inaccurate, untrue or false.
- Upon delivery the product(s) to you and in the presence of our authorized courier agent, you are required to produce your NRIC, passport or any other identification document for verification of identity and inspect cosmetic defects and is capable of its basic functionality;
- If you discover, upon a cursory visual inspection or examination, that the product(s) is damage and which damage is not merely superficial or visibly trivial damage, then you may reject the product(s) by informing through email immediately and returning the product(s) to us within five (5) working days from the date of receipt, and we shall replace the product(s) of which YSL will have the discretion to replace or change any of the product of a similar kind within thirty (30) working days from the date we receive the same from you.
- Due acceptance of the product will be deemed to have occurred upon the lapse of the three (3) working days from the date of delivery. Once accepted, YSL shall not be responsible for any defects save and expect for such issues covered under the terms of our Warranty.
- Expect for genuine cases falling under the ambit of our terms and conditions, all purchases are deemed to be final and not subject to refund or exchange one due delivery has been affected. We are unable to process returns for products that are damaged by abuse or negligence.
- 6.8.We may ask for additional Personal Data, if reasonably necessary, for the purposes of verification of your identity or fraud prevention purposes.
- 6.9.Uncollected packages remaining with our duly authorized courier company/outlet after the 5-day Collection Period will be transferred to our central storage facility and you will thereafter be required to personally make arrangement with YSL website via email for your order collection at YSL Store or request for another delivery (delivery charges will apply) within the applicable Holding Period. Any packages remaining uncollected at the expiry of the Holding Period will be forfeited.
- 6.10.The Warranties applicable to the product are that the products are of merchantable quality fit for the particular purpose. The Warranty periods for such products which are listed as consumables will be for 6 months or on a case to case basis.
7. AVAILABILITY OF THE YSL WEBSITE
- 7.1.While YSL will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the YSL website are available at all times, YSL does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your access to any of the YSL website will be uninterrupted or error-free, In addition, while YSL makes reasonable efforts to ensure that all Content and/or information submitted by you to YSL will be secure, (YSL does not guarantee that the YSL website will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, "worms", "Trojan horses" or other harmful components, or from interference, hacking or other security intrusions. You should be sure to back up your own system periodically to ensure that all Content is available to you in the event of any loss or damage.
- 7.2.YSL may change, suspend or discontinue any of the YSL website at any time. YSL may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the YSL website, in any case without notice or liability.
8. ACCEPTABLE USE GUIDELINES
- 8.1.There are rules and standards that you must abide by in connection with your use of the YSL website. As a user of any of the YSL website, you agree to comply with the guidelines set forth in these Terms, and you acknowledge that YSL reserve and have the right to enforce those guidelines as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion. This means that if you, or anyone using your account or identifying information, violate these Terms, YSL may take any and all actions -- from the issuance of a warning to terminating your right to use the YSL website to cancellation of your order for any Products and involvement of the appropriate authorities -- that YSL deems necessary or appropriate. YSL may not be required to provide notice prior to terminating your right to use the YSL website for violating these Terms, but it may choose to do so.
- 8.2.YSL reserves the right to cooperate with law enforcement authorities, including complying with warrants, court orders and subpoenas, in connection with the YSL website and/or any information or Content submitted by you to YSL in connection with your use of the YSL website and/or any order you may place for any Products through the YSL website. If YSL decides to investigate or resolve possible misuse involving you or any information or any Content you submit to YSL with respect to your use of the YSL website, YSL may (subject to applicable Malaysian law) disclose any information about you and any such information, including the content, to law enforcement or other government officials, as YSL, in its sole discretion, believes to be necessary or appropriate.
- 8.3.BY USING THE YSL WEBSITE, YOU AGREE (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY MALAYSIAN LAW) TO WAIVE ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST YSL, AND TO HOLD YSL HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY YSL WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO ANY ACTION TAKEN BY YSL AS PART OF ITS INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF THIS AGREMENT OR AS A RESULT OF ITS FINDING OR DECISION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS MEANS THAT YOU CANNOT SUE OR RECOVER ANY DAMAGES FROM YSL AS RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATION. YSL HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY DECISION TO REMOVE OR REFUSED TO PROCESS ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT TO WARN.
- 9.1.YSL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF THE YSL WEBSITE SOFTWARE, OR ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVES OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF ANY E-MAIL OR PLAYERS DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR ON ANY OF THE YSL OR YSL WEBSITE OR COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO USERS OR TO ANY PERSON’S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE YSL WEBSITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL YSL WEBSITE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM USE OF THE YSL WEBSITE, FROM ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING DIGITAL CONTENT AND USER CREATED CONSENT, POSTED ON OR THROUGH THE YSL WEBSITE, FROM THE YSL WEBSITE EREADER SOFTWARE, OR ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, OR FROM THE CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE YSL WEBSITE, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
- 9.2.YSL DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE YSL WEBSITE, THE SOFTWARE, OR ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, OR ANY RELATED YSL WEBSITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL YSL OR YSL WEBSITE PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USER OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE YSL WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY A USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE YSL WEBSITE OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKE, OMISSION, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS DEFECTS VIRUSES, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OR PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YSLWEBSITE PROGRAMS. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, INCLUDING DIGITAL CONTENT AND USER CREATED CONTENT, THE YSL WEBSITE SOFTWARE, ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, MERCHANDISE, AND YSL WEBSITE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE YSL SITE.
- 9.3. YSL WEBSITE NOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEOUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE YSL WEBSITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, OR THE PURCHASE OR DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING DIGITAL CONTENT, OR PRODUCT THEREFROM. The contents of this website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refrain from making) any decision.
- 9.4.THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YSL.COM MAKES NO AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A GENERAL OR PARTICULARS PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND AUTHENTICITY OF ANY MATERIAL OR CLAIM, AND TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM THE COUSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE.
- 9.5.NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY YSL WEBSITE OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY NOR SHALL YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
- 9.6.YSL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE YSL WEBSITE OR PROUCTS ON SALE WILL NOT ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, NOR WILL REMAIN UNCHARGE THROUGHOUT.
- 9.7.REFUNDS WILL BE ONLY MADE FOR PRODUCT(S) ORDERED BY THE CUSTOMER THAT ARE OUT OF PRODUCTION AND/OR PRODUCT(S) THAT WILL TAKE LONGER TO BE DELIVERED THAN THE STIPULATED TIME. REFUND IS SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION AND AGREEMENT BY BOTH PARTIES.
- 9.8.YSL OR YSL WEBSITE DOES NOT WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR ITS SEFVICES WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURED OR ERROR FREE.
- 9.9.FURTHER, YSL OR YSL WEBSITE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE ARE FREE FROM INFECTION OF VIRUSES OR ANYTHING ELSE, WHICH HAS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
10. Limitation of liability
YSL OR YSL WEBSITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE YSL WEBSITE, ANY OF ITS CONTENTS OR FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN (OR REFRAINED FROM BEING TAKEN) AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF YSL WEBSITE.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS YSL OR YSL WEBSITE, ITS AFFILITES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS FORM AND AGAINTS ALL CLAIMS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING INDEMNIFICATION OF LEGAL COSTS ON A FULL INDEMNITY BASIS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE YSL WEBSITES AND YSL WEBSITE AND/OR YOUR BREACH OR ALLEGED BERACH OR ANY TERM OF THESE TERMS.
12. Copyright, Trade Mark and other Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that all original content on this site such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio and video clips and software is protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right which is owned by YSL or its affiliates. In addition, the compilation (meaning the collection, selection, co-ordination and arrangement) and enhancement or any content on YSL site and YSL website is also protected by copyrights or other intellectual property right owned by YSL or its content suppliers.
All trademarks appearing on this web site are the property of YSL or the respective owners. All rights are reserved.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You agree that all contracts between you and YSL will be deemed for all purpose to have been concluded in Malaysia.
You agree that these Terms and the Conditions of Sale will be governed exclusively by the law of Malaysia without regard its conflict of law rules and that you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
14. Amendments and Prior Agreements
YSL reserves the right to add to or change any or all of these Terms and the Conditions of Sale at any time. It is your responsibility to refer to these Terms and the Conditions of Sale on accessing YSL sites and YSL website. Changes will be effective after three hours after first posting and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access YSL sites and YSL website after that time.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale constitute the entire Agreement between you and YSL and govern your use of this service superseding any prior agreement between you and YSL including but not limited to any prior version of these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
15. Electronic Form
YSL and you agree that these Terms and the Conditions of Sale in electronic form constitute a written document and thereof you undertake not to dispute or challenge the validity or enforceability of these Terms and the Conditions of Sale on the grounds that it is not a written document and YSL and you hereby waive any such right you may have at law.
Further, you and YSL agree to admit these Terms and the Conditions of Sale in electronic from as an original document, and will not challenge the admissibility of the terms of these Terms and the Conditions of Sale on grounds that the same were made in electronic form.
The provisions of these Terms and the Conditions of Sale are intended to be severable. If for any reason any provisions of these Terms and the Conditions of Sale shall be held invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction, such provision shall, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without in any manner affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other jurisdiction or the remaining provisions hereof in any jurisdiction. Reference to other jurisdiction in this clause shall not be construed so as to affect the governing law of these Terms and the Conditions of Sale being the laws of Malaysia.
17. Product Description
The items offered for sale on the YSL or YSL Website contains descriptions that are provided directly by the company, manufacturer or distributor of such item. YSL does not represent or warrant that the descriptions of such items are accurate or complete.
User consents to receive electronic communications from YSL, whether addressed to the email address associated with such User’s YSL account or posted on the YSL Website. User acknowledges and agrees that any communication via e-mail or by postings on this YSL Site or YSL Website satisfies any legal requirement that such communications be made in writing.
19. Login Name (User ID) and Password
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login name (User ID) and password to any other person. You are not to disclose your password to any other person. You are responsible for the use of your account, whether or not authorized by you.
You shall immediately notify YSL website if it comes to your acknowledge that your password has been compromised or there has been unauthorized use of your account.
YSL Or YSL website shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind suffered by you as a result of unauthorized use of your login name and password.
20. Returns (APPLICABLE FOR ONLINE PURCHASES ONLY)
We will accept returns from customers for purchases sent back and received by us within five (5) working days of receipt of the shipment on the following conditions:
- Incorrect or defective item(s) delivery; and
- The Products returned to us is in its original condition.
We will extend a full refund for the price of any item that fulfills the above requirements. We reserve the right and discretion to replace any product of the similar kind in the event the product has been discontinued or obsolete. All courier and shipping charges will be borne by you. We regret that shipping cost for your purchase will only be refunded if the return has been due to an oversight on our part.
You can only send your return item to:
YAP SWEE LEONG SDN BHD (Co. No. 69825-X)
Lot 11B, Jalan Perusahaan Dua,
Kawasan Perusahaan Batu Caves,
68100, Batu Caves Selangor, Malaysia
Tel : +603-6189 8388
Should you have any problems inquiries regarding our Return Policy, please feel to drop us a note at email@example.com. We welcome your suggestions.
20.1.Complaints and Operating Hours
If there are occasions where there are issues which has not been attended to or resolved to your satisfaction, you may contact YSL Care Center at +603-6189 8388
Our operating hours are:-
Monday to Friday: 9.00am-5.00pm
21. Cancellations and Refunds
- 21.1.The order will be considered firm and complete once the purchase contract is made and accepted together with the payment by the website. There shall not be any cancellation of the order except as expressly provided in this terms and conditions online purchase.
21.2.Notwithstanding the above said, we reserved the right to cancel any order of the product or any online support before or after the acceptance of the payment for the products in the following circumstances:-
- Your credit line is not sufficient to cover the payment amount;
- We are unable to obtain payment form your debit/credit card;
- The order details of your personal information are not correct, suspected to be forged or fake;
- The manufacturer of the product ceases production of the product or stop taking orders;
- The product is out of stock;
- Any other reasons that YSL is unable to supply the products or provide online support services;
- In such a situation, where the order has been cancelled by us, we will inform you by email of any refund (If applicable). Such refund if any, such be paid to you by cheque within thirty (30) days from the date of the cancellation of the order.
22. Payment method:-
- I-Pay 88
- Online Banking